Social media optimization and search engine optimization are the two brilliant ways to cultivate organic traffic and improve conversions to a great extent. But the entire process is time-consuming and needs a lot of effort to bring the desired outcome. However, things become easier and more convenient when you choose PPC marketing techniques to speed up the heavy flow of quality traffic and leads.
Are you going to execute a successful PPC advertising campaign for your online business? Well, then you must be thinking about Google and Bing for the execution.
Surprisingly, PPC advertising platforms are not just confined to Bing and Google. The top PPC marketing company in Delhi usually comes up with diverse platforms. Here are the following!
6 Best PPC advertising platforms that you can choose to market your brand
- Google AdWords: Whenever it comes to PPC ads, it is the Google AdWords that people mostly recommend. The reason behind this is the tool works exceptionally well for PPC advertising.Google AdWords has the potential to boost website traffic with high performing keywords. And the best thing about this is you don’t have to break the bank account to execute this campaign.AdWords is featured with a huge network that includes millions of 3rd party sites. This makes the tools much more competitive and a great partner to promote the business across multiple platforms.
- Bing Ads: Next in the list is the Bing Ads. When people have issues with the Google AdWords, they jump into Bing Ads. Alike Google Ads, Bing Ads is also used by millions of users worldwide. These advertising content runs on Bing and Yahoo search engines and has the potential to drive huge traffic to the website.If you are not so satisfied with Google, Bing should be the next option to click on.
- LinkedIn Ads: LinkedIn is highly crowded with professionals all around the world. Every marketer to promote their business online in an authentic way choose LinkedIn for presentation.LinkedIn is the most reliable platform to run engaging ads and generate authentic leads. It can assist you to reach millions of online users and cultivate a huge number of followers and connections.Some prominent LinkedIn ad placing techniques are in-mail ads, featured company ads, and spotlight ads.
- Twitter Ads: If LinkedIn can be used to promote ads then why not Twitter? Twitter is a platform to build your own personality. From individuals to businesses, the platform gives a chance to showcase the brand using proper marketing techniques.Twitter ads help you to generate huge followers. It is featured with multiple targeting options along with ad monitoring capability in real-time. If you really want to grow your community online, use Twitter to flourish.
- Bidvertiser: With the increasing demand for PPC, networks like Bidvertiser appear in the picture. Though being the less poplar network, it can be used as an alternative to Google AdWords for accessing cheap keywords.Bidvertiser works with a good number of third-party sites with a revenue-sharing scheme. Unlike other popular networks, the charge per click of an ad is lower. Using this you can access the cheap short-tail keywords that price tens of dollars you get on AdWords.Small investors who want to promote their business with PPC ads, can choose Bidvertiser to run a successful advertising campaign at a lower price rate.
- RevContent: Another unfamiliar but effective PPC advertising platform is RevContent. RevContent has a specialty. Instead of promoting the ads on partner sites, it chooses to display the relevant ad content on relevant sites.RevContent with such a functionality improves the click-through rates, conversion rates, and reach out to millions of connections a month.
The Bottom Line
PPC campaigns can be run on several platforms. But before you click the submit button, make sure your PPC ads are optimized according to the individual marketing guidelines. Not every platform requires the same kind of ads. For example, if you choose LinkedIn you have to pay attention to the hashtags. Whereas, for Google, keywords play a dominant role.
Understand the guidelines and design the advertising content for specific platforms.
To add professionalism to your work, look for a company offering white label services at an affordable rate and bank on.