Coronavirus is a very harmful type of virus, which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause breathing infection common cold to more service diseases. Coronavirus increasing day by day, many people have died and many people have affected this virus. nowadays Many countries are effected even whole words are affected by this virus. recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19.
What is COVID-19? -:
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the discovered coronavirus. The virus disease was known before the detonation began in Wuhan city, China, in December 2019. Most people infected with the CIVID-19 virus.
Symptoms of coronavirus-:
Many people are affected by a coronavirus, people be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID) are fever, dry cough tiredness, difficulty breathing.
People may experience:
- Breathing problem
To stop the infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following-
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, and alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Maintain at least 1-meter distance between you and people coughing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you and any person coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from a big group of people.
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading coronavirus by taking some simple precaution:
- Regularly clean your hands’ soap and water with an alcohol-based hand rub because if washing your hands regularly with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain at least 1-meter distance between yourself and another person who is coughing or sneezing. Because when someone coughs or sneezing they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain a virus. If you are very close to another person you can breathe in the droplets, including the virus if the person coughing has the disease.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Because our hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once defective, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make your sick.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene, covering your mouth bent elbow or tissue when u cough. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately. Because droplets spread a virus, by following good hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as a cold.
- Stay home if you feel unwell, if you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call the Doctor. Follow the direction of your local health authority. Because National and local authority will have up to date information in your area. Calling the Doctor will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.