The term eCommerce means Electronic Commerce. It is a very convenient way of buying products and services using the internet. The customers can search and purchase from the comfort of their preferred place without having to go to the shop. Thus, the whole shopping procedure is done online including search, adding to cart, and order. By this, it is easy to understand that an eCommerce website must have the best payment gateway integrated or used differently, to provide complete user experience and customer satisfaction, without it the eCommerce purchasing process would be incomplete.
Why is a payment gateway required?
Various types of businesses should immediately register with the best payment gateway like PayKun to boost their online sales. With the shopping behaviors changing the customers are preferring to buy and pay online. They would be disappointed to find non-availability of their required payment method and they may drop out even if they want to buy from you. So a payment gateway becomes highly essential. Instead of going through the labor of integrating each method, you can provide 120+ payment methods with just one easy integration or a payment link.
A payment gateway is vital in an eCommerce business. The customer is not available physically, and so providing them with the facility to pay online is crucial for you and the customers both. With a payment gateway, you can make sure that the customers pay before the delivery of the customer’s order, and also, the customers can get their preferred payment method option to proceed with the payment on the spot. Of course, you can always provide COD (cash on delivery) method to pay, along with the multiple payment methods offered by the payment gateway such as net banking, wallets, UPI, QR code, card payments, etc.
Choosing the Payment Gateway
PayKun is the best payment gateway for Indian businesses. It provides 120+ payment method options for you to accept online payments. The customer can select the convenient payment mode and make the payment immediately after selecting their product or service to purchase.
Importance of registering with the best payment gateway in India – PayKun?
- It follows the highest security standards such as PCI DSS and AES Encryption Standards
- It provides multiple payment options
- Easy and Smooth Checkout Experience with a minimum required details
- Easy Onboarding
- Accept payments directly in the bank account
- Facilitate domestic as well as international customers
How PayKun is the best payment gateway when we speak technically?
With the importance of digital payments rising, its usage and accessibility have also become very easy. The customers are having ample options to pay online. On the other side, the businesses are also able to get the gateway without any hassle.
You just need to sign up with this best payment gateway established for various types of online businesses and get an activated merchant account. Further, PayKun can be used on your eCommerce website or application or you can even use it as a payment link for your social eCommerce business. To summaries:
- Integrate for free with your website or app with the easy integration kits
- Use Paykun Payment Links and send them through Messenger, DMs, WhatsApp, etc.
- Smart Merchant Dashboard will help you with the analytics, comparison, reports, settlements, refunds etc. of the transaction. Also, the payment links can be generated or the refunds can be issued through the dashboard itself. Thus, transactions, refunds, customers and settlement management can be done efficiently.
- PayKun can be considered the best gateway because of its lowest transaction charges in India, zero set and maintenance fees and no integration charges. It is the most cost-effective gateway which can be very profitable for your online sales.
- PayKun is reputed and so it would give reliability to the customers and thus they can go ahead with the payment process with confidence. It is trusted by many Indian merchants.
Thus, it is essential to have the payment gateway or the payment gateway links for your online business sales. It provides a complete package to the customers and your business. When a payment gateway is used, you need not have to worry about the management of the funds and transaction processing. Also, no cash management would be required.