Neem is used as Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. Oil extracted from neem seeds can be useful for us. Neem oil has many medicinal properties hidden in it. This oil is very aromatic.
It is beneficial for both health and beauty. Apart from this, it is also effective for many diseases. Tells about it in detail.
Every part of the neem tree is good for your body. In India since ancient times, it has been believed that the air coming from neem leaves is also very beneficial for health. These things are not only going to be said, but there is also some truth in these things.
Science also admits of Neem’s qualities and its properties are becoming very popular in Western countries.
Be it neem leaves, neem seeds of neem fruits, they all have very good medicinal properties.
There are some amazing benefits of neem oil
1)Neem Oil is the best natural moisturizer for those who have dry skin. The reason for this is that it is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. This helps to keep the skin moisturized.
2) The elements found in neem that prevent ageing are oxidative, which prevents facial changes. Applying oil of neem reduces facial wrinkles. And your growing age stops. It also stimulates the formation of collagen in your skin, which softens your skin.
3) If your hair falls then you should use oil. This helps in preventing hair loss. For this, you should heat the oil and apply it in your head. Wash hair with shampoo for one hour.
4) Prevents hair from turning white By applying neem oil to your hair, you can prevent them from becoming premature white. Not only this, but this oil is also high in vitamin. This means that it helps to make your hair shiny.
5) Taking steam of neem oil can provide relief to asthma patients. Because the compounds contained in the oil are anti-histaminic in nature. In addition, it works much better due to its powerful antimicrobial effect. To make steam, boil some water, mix 1 to 2 drops of cold pressed oil of neem in it. Now put a towel over your head and steam it.
6) Eczema is an autoimmune disease of the skin, which causes intense dryness and itching. Using neem oil on these rashes can help in a very good way as the oil reduces dryness and prevents secondary infections by microbes.
7) Psoriasis is also caused by an autoimmune cascade inside your body, leading to dry, scaly skin and neem is effective in this way because it treats eczema.
8) People who suffer from acne are often troubled by scars and neem oil is a great remedy for that. The reason for this is that this oil has a high amount of fatty acids, which is helpful in removing impurities and acne scars.
9) Skin diseases like athlete’s foot, nail fungus is caused by fungal infections. The two yogic ‘Gedunin’ and ‘Nibidol’ found in neem eliminate fungal skin and reduce infection.
10) If your head is troubled by lice, then all you should do is apply Neem oil on your head and keep it overnight. The next morning you can take out the dead lice from your hair.
11) For shiny, healthy hair, use Neem oil to remove dryness. Applying the oil regularly will relieve headaches, which will solve the dandruff problem. Hair does not make two mouths with its oil. If there is a problem of baldness, apply this oil to the head. It also removes lice and nits.
12) In the problem of teeth and gums, mix a few drops of neem oil in the toothpaste. The oil contains anti-bacterial elements which give relief in tooth problems such as toothache, tooth cancer, tooth decay etc.